Hygiene requirements for conducting exams at the FEIT
in July 2020 the first examinations of the summer semester 2020 will be held. Please refer to the examination schedule under the following link for exact details of place and time: http://www.eit.ovgu.de/en/-p-52.html. As presence examinations can currently only be carried out under strict hygiene conditions, the following measures must be observed and complied with:
- Upon arrival in front of the exam room/building, it is mandatory to wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose. Please bring your own face mask with you. You may remove your face mask only when being seated after instruction of the supervisory so that it is not mandatory to wear the mask during the whole test.
- A minimum distance of 2 m to all other persons must be maintained at all times. Exceptions are made for short periods during the identity check and for questions during the test, in these cases the face mask must be worn.
- Make sure that you arrive at the exam location in a reasonable time before the exam begins (about 20 to 30 minutes). For examinations with a large number of participants, the entrance to the building is already coordinated by supervisors. Keep your distance and wear your face mask.
- The entry to the exam room is done separately for each participant (not in groups), which is controlled by the supervisory staff. Here, also the identity check simultaneously takes place. Please have your appropriate documents and ID cards ready. Only those students who are on the examination/participant lists will be allowed into the examination room. Unregistered students are not allowed to enter the examination room. Please follow the instructions of the supervisory staff when allocating a seat in the examination room.
- At the end of the exam duration, the face mask has to be put on again by all attendees. After the instruction of the supervisory staff, the examination sheets are submitted individually and contactlessly into provided containers.
- After submission of the exam, the examination room and the building must be left as soon as possible, but separately and keeping the required minimum distance of 2 m while wearing a face mask at all times.
- Violations against these rules may result in exclusion from the examination.
Even under these special conditions, we wish all examinees much success!